We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website or www.project-edge.com / it's sub-domains, hosted websites & it's database services.
Policy Compliance, Adoption and Agreement by our clients using our services/products (Servicizing) via website and/or database services:
- The above forms part of our agreement with our client
- Where our client chooses to provide their own separate 'Privacy/Data Protection/GDPR' policies these will be shown in place of these on their relevant website / database apps. In such cases these policies will no longer be adopted by them, but will still apply to us (www.project-edge.com) for areas that fall under our responsibility by law etc.
- In some cases our policies form an integral design part of our websites, database apps, in such cases the applicable policies are shown therein.
- The purpose of presenting these policies in this way is to ensure that updates, compliance changes, future changes in law etc. can be updated quickly and efficiently to all our clients / website owners at the same time with the knowledge that they must also adopt, agree and adhere to such changes or else provide their own policies, under their responsibility, that must also comply with the GDPR for inclusion on their websites, database apps.
- We take your privacy, the GDPR, seriously and will only deal, provide services to others that agree to do the same.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us via our websites/apps
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on. Applicable only if/when we provide such services.
This data can be viewed by authorised people to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access our services and make transactions
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
- provide you with responses to any online forms you choose to submit to us
Our use of online forms, where applicable, is for the following purposes:
- allow you to book a service, appointment, clinic, activity, etc. when using a booking form
- allow you to provide feedback on a service, clinic, activity etc. when using a feedback form
- allow you to contact us, request a service: i.e. price/quotation, information on any service provided, etc. when using a contact form
- allow you to provide required legal, medical, contact information solely for the pruposes of booking/attending any functions/events/clinics etc. provided, held, managed, organised or hosted by us.
By completing and submitting our forms you agree to providing this information to us.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure database servers at 1and1.co.uk and/or other secure servers
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts
At present we don't use email alerts.
When and if we do, we will use our database platform under the https protocol on secure 1and1 servers for such purposes. The website url owner may choose an alternative system, please check with them on such services.
As a subscriber to any future email alerts service, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website